Flame Retardant Ammonium Polyphosphate Phase Type II
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Transport Package:||Woven Bags|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: APP-II
- Type: Ammonium Polyphosphate
- Degree of Polymerization: 1300
- Origin: China
- Purity: 50%~80%
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Specification: 25kg/500kg bags
- HS Code: 28353990
1.Advantage OF Our Ammonium Polyphosphate
(1)High degree of polymerization up to 1300, excellent performance of fire protection in intumescent systems, has more wide range of application than low polymerization APP.
(2)Initial decomposition temperature 280 degree Celsius, action time earlier than other common ammonium polyphosphate
(3)Low water solubility, high polymerizaiton and intial decompostion temperature make our ammonium polyphosphate good compatibility.
2.Application in Expand Dope
(1) With 15-20% APP in the adhesive and sealing agent, the good firing resistance is shown.
(2) For PU, APP is a very suitable preventing form buring dope without halogen.
(3) It is also applicated in hot solidifying resin of epoxy resin or unsaturated resin, etc.
3. Package, transportation and storage
Package: Internal plastic with knitted exterior covered with film, with the net weight of 25kg.
Loading Container: 25kg/bag on pallet, 20metric ton per 20'container
500kg/bag on pallet, 15 meric ton per 20"container
Transportation: The product is of dangerous one, which should be protected from damp, rainfall and package damage in transportation.
Storage: At dry warehouse with good ventilation.
|Appearance||White Powder||Technical Grade|
|Test Items||Phase II Standard Value||Result|
|P2O5 % ≥||71||73.80|
|Nitrogen % ≥||14.0||14.73|
|Decomposed Temp.on heat OC ≥||--||287|
|Degree of Polymerization |
|Granularity(through 45μm Testing sieve) % ≤||20||1.0|
|Solubility (g/100ml H2O) |
|Mositure % ≤||0.25||0.14|
|Bulk Density (g/ml)||0.4--0.7||0.38|
5. Delivery Photo