Water-Soluble Ammonium Polyphosphate (APP-II)
|FOB Price:||US $2,100-2,500 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $2,100-2,500/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||3000 Tons/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: APP-II
- Appearance: Powder
- Category: Ammonium Polyphosphate
- CAS No: 68333-79-9
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag
- Origin: China
- Color: White
- Method: Brush
- Certification: SGS
- Trademark: JUMPOVER
- Specification: flowing powder
- HS Code: 28353990
Appearance: White, flowing powder
Safety and toxicity:APP is a kind of non-poisonous flame retardant,people should ensure their safety while operating since the powder is too small.
|Batch No:||150625||CAS No.:||68333-79-9|
|Items||Phase II Standard Value||Result|
|Appearance||White Powder||White Powder|
|P2O5 % ≥||71||73.20|
|Nitrogen % ≥||14.0||14.30|
|Decomposed Temp.on heat OC ≥||275||282|
|Degree of Polymerization |
|Average Particale size:um||12-25||16.24|
|Solubility (g/100ml H2O) |
|Mositure % ≤||0.25||0.14|
|Conclusion||Quality is passed|
(1) ammonium polyphosphate can be used in top-grade fire-retardant coating, fiberglass and engineering plastic, such as PE, PP, PU, polyester and nylon.
(2) With 15-20% APP in the adhesive and sealing agent, the good firing resistance is shown.
(3) For PU, APPis a very suitable preventing form buring dope without halogen.
(4) It applies for fiber basic materials (like paper, wood products), hot solidifying resin of epoxy resin or unsaturated resin, etc.
Package: Net weight 25kg, packed in plastic woven bag lined with polyethylene bag.