2016 Newest Products Ammonium Polyphosphate APP-II
|FOB Price:||US $2,100-2,500 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $2,100-2,500/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: APP-II
- Purity: ≥99%
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Trademark: JUMPOVER
- Specification: Flowing Powder
- HS Code: 28353990
- Certification: SGS
- Type: Ammonium Polyphosphate
- CAS No.: 68333-79-9
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag
- Origin: China
THIS chapter reviews the physical and chemical properties, toxicokinetics, toxicological, epidemiological, and exposure data on ammonium polyphosphates (APPs). The subcommittee used that information to characterize the health risk from exposure to APPs. The subcommittee also identified data gaps and recommended research relevant for determining the health risk from exposure to APPs.
|Whiteness||--||White fine powder|
Package : in 25kg bag s , 18mt/FCL on pallet or 20mt/FCL without pallet,Transportation: The product is not dangerous one, should be protected from damp, rainfall and package damage in transportation.
Storage: At dry warehouse with good ventilation.
(1) ammonium polyphosphate can be used in top-grade fire-retardant coating, fiberglass and engineering plastic, such as PE, PP, PU, polyester and nylon.
(2) With 15-20% APP in the adhesive and sealing agent, the good firing resistance is shown.
(3) For PU, APPis a very suitable preventing form buring dope without halogen.
(4) It applies for fiber basic materials (like paper, wood products), hot solidifying resin of epoxy resin or unsaturated resin, etc.