Ammonium Polyphosphate (CAS No.: 68333-79-9)
|FOB Price:||US $2,100-2,500 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $2,100-2,500/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: APP-II
- Environmental Protection: No
- Appearance: Powder
- Trademark: JUMPOVER
- Specification: Flowing Powder
- HS Code: 28353990
- Certification: SGS
- Function: Flame Retardant
- Color: White
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag
- Origin: China
Product DescriptionUsage: in plastics ,polyester,rubber,and expandable fireproof coatings
Package : in 25kg bag s , 18mt/FCL on pallet or 20mt/FCL without pallet,Transportation: The product is not dangerous one, should be protected from damp, rainfall and package damage in transportation.
Storage: At dry warehouse with good ventilation.
(1) ammonium polyphosphate can be used in top-grade fire-retardant coating, fiberglass and engineering plastic, such as PE, PP, PU, polyester and nylon.
(2) With 15-20% APP in the adhesive and sealing agent, the good firing resistance is shown.
(3) For PU, APPis a very suitable preventing form buring dope without halogen.
(4) It applies for fiber basic materials (like paper, wood products), hot solidifying resin of epoxy resin or unsaturated resin, etc.
|Whiteness||--||White fine powder|