Ammonium Polyphosphate (APP-II)
|FOB Price:||US $2,100-2,500 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $2,100-2,500/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: APP-II
- Classification: Chemical Additives
- Appearance: Powder
- CAS No: 68333-79-9
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag
- Origin: China
- Efficacy: Flame Retardant
- Type: Ammonium Polyphosphate
- Color: White
- Trademark: JUMPOVER
- Specification: Flowing Powder
- HS Code: 28353990
product Description1. Application in Expand Dop(1) ammonium polyphosphate can be used in top-grade fire-retardant coating, fiberglass and engineering plastic, such as PE, PP, PU, polyester and nylon.
(2) With 15-20% APP in the adhesive and sealing agent, the good firing resistance is shown.
(3) For PU, APPis a very suitable preventing form buring dope without halogen.
(4) It applies for fiber basic materials (like paper, wood products), hot solidifying resin of epoxy resin or unsaturated resin, etc.
|Nitrogen (N) Content||≥14.0%|
|Average Degree of Polymerization||≥200|
|PH Value (100g/L solution)||5.5-7.5|
|Solubility (g/100ml H2O)||≤1.0%|
|Particle Size D50 (μm)||≤25|
2. Package, transportation and storage
Package: Internal plastic with knitted exterior covered with film, with the net weight of 25kg.
Loading Container: 25kg/bag on pallet, 18 metric ton per 20'container
Transportation: The product is not dangerous one, should be protected from damp, rainfall and package damage in transportation.
Storage: At dry warehouse with good ventilation.