China Manufacturer Producting Ammonium Polyphosphate
|FOB Price:||US $2,100-2,500 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $2,100-2,500/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: APP-II
- Environmental Protection: No
- Appearance: Powder
- CAS No: 68333-79-9
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag
- Origin: China
- Certification: SGS
- Function: Flame Retardant
- Color: White
- Trademark: JUMPOVER
- Specification: flowing powder
- HS Code: 28353990
Appearance: White, flowing powder
Safety and toxicity:APP is a kind of non-poisonous flame retardant,people should ensure their safety while operating since the powder is too small.
|P Content %(w/w)||31.0-32.0|
|N Content %(w/w)||14.0-15.0|
|PH value(10% suspension)||5.5-7.5|
|Decomposition Temperature ºC||≥275|
|Bulk Density 25ºCkg/L||About 0.7|
|Average Particle Size μm||about17|
Application in Expand Dope
(1) ammonium polyphosphate can be used in top-grade fire-retardant coating, fiberglass and engineering plastic, such as PE, PP, PU, polyester and nylon.
(2) With 15-20% APP in the adhesive and sealing agent, the good firing resistance is shown.
(3) For PU, APPis a very suitable preventing form buring dope without halogen.
(4) It applies for fiber basic materials (like paper, wood products), hot solidifying resin of epoxy resin or unsaturated resin, etc.
Package: Net weight 25kg, packed in plastic woven bag lined with polyethylene bag.